Thanks to a Greeley Report reader for this news tip.
Recently a Southern California man was put under a 72-hour psychiatric observation for a mental deficiency. What was it? He owned 100 guns and allegedly had roughly 100,000 rounds of ammunition as well. His house also had a secret escape tunnel. One Southern California idiot television reporter put it this way. "Wow! He has about a quarter million machine gun bullets." (Since when did 100,000 rounds of ordinary ammo become 250,000 rounds of "machine gun" bullets? This is another stellar example of the idiocy of the mainstream media.)
So, in Southern California, if you have 100 guns and the rounds you like to fire them, you are mentally unstable (unless you are a gang member or a drug dealer that obtains and possesses them illegally). What if you live in other states?
- In Arizona, you would be an "avid gun collector."
- In Texas you would likely be a "novice gun collector."
- In Utah you would be called "moderately well prepared," but you would also need to make sure you had the proper amount of stored food besides.
- In Montana you would be "the neighbor."
- In Idaho, you might be "a future governor."
- In Colorado, you would be "a conservative."
- In Louisiana you would be "a deer hunting buddy."
- And in many other states outside the extreme left-wing coasts, you would be a good ol' boy.